Status
Not open for further replies.

grrr

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
Friends,
Referring to below guide, I tried to link Computer Security configuration to my profile but It's giving me error.

Guide link

Computer Security configuration link

Error thrown after entering above link
Please Match the required format

Please help.

Thanks, Grr

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Friends,
Referring to below guide, I tried to link Computer Security configuration to my profile but It's giving me error.

Guide link

Computer Security configuration link

Error thrown after entering above link
Please Match the required format

Please help.

Thanks, Grr
Hey @grrr
Can you copy/paste here the link that you're trying to paste into the field? Thank you!
PS. Please use the inline code option so that I can see how it looks. this is inline code

Last edited:

grrr

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
Can you please try now to paste this link? Make sure there isn't any space before the "https".
thanks Jack, i checked again, but the error still persists. Confirming no white space in the link.
Attaching error image now. Kindly have a check.

0MWTerror.PNG

grrr

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
If you copy the link and click on Save, what error do you see? Also what browser are you using?

Getting the error in the msg here

I'm using old version of Chrome in XP.

Just tried in FF v70 and it got saved. Thanks for the help. Seems browser played the trick here. :geek:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Getting the error in the msg here

I'm using old version of Chrome in XP.

Just tried in FF v70 and it got saved. Thanks for the help. Seems browser played the trick here. :geek:
I'm glad that it worked with Firefox. I'll try to see why it didn't work in the old version of Chrome, but you should really update it - Google - Google Chrome Adds Protection for NSA's Windows CryptoAPI Flaw :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

grrr

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.