Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yes, saw that earlier today, but same error
/home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome-wrapper %U
/home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.35' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome)
/home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome)
/home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.33' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome)
/home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome)
Yes, saw that earlier today, but same error:
/home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome-wrapper %U /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.35' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome) /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome) /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.33' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome) /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by /home/nico/ungoogled-chromium/chrome)
Lets hope so.Later version may solve it.
114.0.5735.133version.Is this build based on GitHub - ungoogled-software/ungoogled-chromium: Google Chromium, sans integration with GoogleLets hope so.
In the meantime I'm waiting for a new release from @marmaduke (from here).
I'm still using his114.0.5735.133version.
@HarborFront are you able to save selected cookies with "Sites that can always use cookies" setting?That setting isn't working here in latest version.
@HarborFront are you able to save selected cookies with "Sites that can always use cookies" setting?That setting isn't working here in latest version.
I figured out what was happening on my end. Thanks anyway.FI, I disabled Cookie AutoDelete and I'm able to save MWT cookie using v116.0.5845.82-1 without the need to sign in.
Flatpak version is not an option here (disk space).Note that this build produces results that are currently not working with ubuntu 20.04. The reason is, that the chromium code since 114.xx needs a newer glibc version than ubuntu 20.04 (and debian bullseye) and does not compile anymore with older glibc versions. Therefore I had to switch to debian:bookworm as builder image. The build results do work e.g. on ubuntu 22.04 and higher and debian bookworm.
Those how do not want to upgrade their ubuntu 20.04 might use the flatpak version of ungoogled-chromium. Flatpaks to not rely on the glibc on the underlying system.
(doesn't matter much for me, since I play videos through MPV)
- No Hardware Acceleration Video Decode (vaapi is broken)
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes