Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Which other VPNs did you use before?Added Mullvad vpn.
I didn't use any. Only used Secure DNS Quad9.Which other VPNs did you use before?
Yes I've seen it. Will try it once Pixel 4a once EOL in 4 months. I have to see if they update kernel to current ones for all devices and if I notice any major improvements. Bank apps and Gpay is needed for me.Have you tried GrapheneOS ?
They have implemented the Google Play Services as a sandbox. I am trying it right now and I have to say it has nothing less than a regular android phone but with an improved security and greater privacy.
You can literally set in your setting that what google can have access to and this is a major difference between GrapheneOS (open-source android) and a Google Android device.
You might be able to trade it in for the Pixel 6a. An affordable upgrade option.once Pixel 4a once EOL in 4 months
Trade-in prices aren't good for Pixels in India. But Apple does like Samsung, Pixel Android as trade-in with higher rate.You might be able to trade it in for the Pixel 6a. An affordable upgrade option.
To claim a percentage of the Android marketshare.But Apple does like Samsung, Pixel Android as trade-in with higher rate.
What do you think of VPN by Google One?
- Google One Basic 100GB
India doesn't have Google One VPN and Pixel 7 doesn't have VPN enabled. I'm using third party VPN.To claim a percentage of the Android marketshare.
Or a take a loss (or saving) depending on how you view it, and trade-in with Google.
- Budget — iPhone SE 3 (A15 Bionic)
- Recommended — iPhone 13 (A15 Bionic)
- Flagship — iPhone 14 (Satellite Emergency SOS and Crash Detection)
What do you think of VPN by Google One?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes