giphy.gif

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Customized XP running within VM behind multiple NATs is surely more secure than Windows 10, talking about common malware.
As for hacking, no OS and no security product can protect you form a targeted attack, there is a live monitoring network involved.

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
In this photo, Kali Linux disguised as Windows XP. :cool:A couple of weeks ago, Kali Linux developers were able to introduce an "undercover mode" into their system, which changes the appearance of the system, making it look like Windows 10. But they could not even think that back in 2014 the Kremlin Russian hackers, led by Putin, they were able to change the appearance of Kali, making it look like Windows XP 😲 Since then, at night, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has been entertaining hacking the Pentagon’s servers and the White House’s local network🤭, while also tackling smaller goals, for example, Clinton’s correspondence (in fact, we thought there was love correspondence , but it turned out like this ...:LOL:).

bribon77

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
In this photo, Kali Linux disguised as Windows XP. :cool:A couple of weeks ago, Kali Linux developers were able to introduce an "undercover mode" into their system, which changes the appearance of the system, making it look like Windows 10. But they could not even think that back in 2014 the Kremlin Russian hackers, led by Putin, they were able to change the appearance of Kali, making it look like Windows XP 😲 Since then, at night, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has been entertaining hacking the Pentagon’s servers and the White House’s local network🤭, while also tackling smaller goals, for example, Clinton’s correspondence (in fact, we thought there was love correspondence , but it turned out like this ...:LOL:).
Don't forget that some of the best programmers in the world are Russian, when they are not the best.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
In railway control in Japan, win2000 is still in operation. Even in a small factory in a town, win95 is sometimes used as an os dedicated to factory control in an environment where there is no external connection.
DlmiAm9UcAApvGj.jpg

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Putin is a noted technophobe with a disdain for smartphones who doesn’t like using the internet either. He’s also no dummy, so before you begin facepalming, it’s worth digging into the detail. First off, he’s a former KGB officer well versed in intelligence and information gathering, and he understands what omnichannel communication does to a leader’s attack surface. Also, when you get to that level of authority, you can just have people come and whisper things to you while you gaze thoughtfully into the distance and stroke the hounds.
Putin might be, like, really into Minesweeper right now.
:LOL:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I wonder what the three retro phones do? I always thought one would be red so he don't accidentally order a full launch on Europe USA while actually meaning to get a call girl / pizza in? His display is a bit small (he needs to lash out on a better one) at the distance he is posing at I wouldn't be able to see it let alone use it, nice background though - No offence intended Mr Putin :unsure:

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

if you observe, he doesn't use his computer so much, too few shortcuts !!! i bet those are the one of MS Office LOL.
about the phones? ummm, it is a to trap any secret agents trying to impersonate him and give fake orders, every hour only one of those phones will have a real connection to any sensitive departments and orders from it will be approved, and Putin is the only one who knows !!!!
(3 Cards Monte game LOL)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I think it's reversi, not minesweeper.:D

I wonder what the three retro phones do? I always thought one would be red so he don't accidentally order a full launch on Europe USA while actually meaning to get a call girl / pizza in? His display is a bit small (he needs to lash out on a better one) at the distance he is posing at I wouldn't be able to see it let alone use it, nice background though - No offence intended Mr Putin :unsure:
I guess the phone is for security support.;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.