Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
We will be closing the forums in the next couple of days. All of the longtime VS supporters, please email me with the subject “VS beta test group”. We will create a closed beta test group and I can email you when a new beta version is released. Thank you!

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Wow. OK, well, he does say there will be an opportunity for a closed beta and communication will continue thru that channel. I looked at that forum when you posted just out of idle curiosity and to be blunt, it's surprising Dan hadn't closed it sooner. Some messages were literally months old, at least one thread was over a year ago with no replies.

Just a waste of funds for him, I guess, even though it was a very nice feature. He has a customer service portal so that anyone w/issues or questions can reach him, right?

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Wow. OK, well, he does say there will be an opportunity for a closed beta and communication will continue thru that channel. I looked at that forum when you posted just out of idle curiosity and to be blunt, it's surprising Dan hadn't closed it sooner. Some messages were literally months old, at least one thread was over a year ago with no replies.

Just a waste of funds for him, I guess, even though it was a very nice feature. He has a customer service portal so that anyone w/issues or questions can reach him, right?
Yes, I agree that was a waste of funds. I hope he will continue to participate here and hopefully announce those beta's also here at MT.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Hey guys,

I am going to shut the forum down for now, there are just too many issues. We might create a new forum at some point with this domain, but like I was saying, we really only use the forum to debug VS, and since VS is finally pretty much bug free, there is not a good reason to keep it open.

If you need to reach me, please email me at support at voodooshield.com

Thank you,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.