Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I don't know if VoodooShield does this automatically but check your white-list and if it isn't present there, white-list it.Does anyone have a solution?
Use learning mode just prior to opening Chrome and then revert to your preferred mode. Does that help?Does anyone have a solution?
I would love to discuss this... please post a specific attack and we can discuss!!!Dan whats the voodoo shield solution for infected drivers?! I'm wondering how vs gonna save me from infected drivers xd?would be good if vs ask when a process want to load a diver?!can you do it?
SecureAPlus already did it! also Dr.web BB can give you an alert! Same for comodo hips!
If it's true then its real shame and a great loss. Although, as far as I'm concerned, VS has no real competition, only those who seek to discredit it.Appears Dan has been banned from this forum too. At least that is what I heard as of today. Not sure the reason. But have a pretty good idea of some that had something to do with it. And so if this is true, Dan no longer has a forum we can go to.
I am sure this will make the competitors a bit more happy. Hint Hint
If it's true then its real shame and a great loss. Although, as far as I'm concerned, VS has no real competition, only those who seek to discredit it.
That is what I am saying . Guess the only thing to do is send him an e-mail but since he is so busy, might not get an answer.
I was there yesterday when the "issue" happened, i wondered what crossed his mind or what happened in his real life to go suddenly nuclear here...i tried to refocus him on the topic discussed but wasn't enough.Wait what? Why would he be banned? Obviously you probably don't know the exact reason but any idea? What "wrong" could he have possibly done? I'm really curious
Yes of course; the few members discussing on this thread at that time witnessed all of it.I believe it has something to do with this thread Poll - Firewall decision
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes