VoodooShield discussion

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

askmark

Level 11
Aug 31, 2016
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Default-Deny
Appears Dan has been banned from this forum too. At least that is what I heard as of today. Not sure the reason. But have a pretty good idea of some that had something to do with it. And so if this is true, Dan no longer has a forum we can go to. :cry:
I am sure this will make the competitors a bit more happy. Hint Hint
If it's true then its real shame and a great loss. Although, as far as I'm concerned, VS has no real competition, only those who seek to discredit it.

Umbra

Level 61
Content Creator
Verified
May 16, 2011
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Default-Deny
Wait what? Why would he be banned? Obviously you probably don't know the exact reason but any idea? What "wrong" could he have possibly done? I'm really curious
I was there yesterday when the "issue" happened, i wondered what crossed his mind or what happened in his real life to go suddenly nuclear here...i tried to refocus him on the topic discussed but wasn't enough.
Not my role to tell the details or explain why, moderators should do it because after all he was a dev here, so explanations to his followers/users are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.