VoodooShield Latest

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
What "Potentially Unwanted Software" ???

Where did you see the unwanted software on VS site? I have never seen that at anytime.

I highly doubt you will encounter any issues with the VoodooShield installer but I was given the option during the process of creating this thread to tick a box that allowed me to avoid the responsibility should something unforeseen happen, I did.

Edit: boredog, the link doesn't take you to the VS website but I was very alarmed to read that.

Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
1 Is it beta, or does VS update automatically to this version?
2 What issues it is meant to fix?

I would call it a beta but Dan didn't say so I didn't post it, also it still shows 4.15 at Dan's website download.
Noticing Gandolf was blacked out so there must be something odd going on, also COU site is down today?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.