Advice Request Voodooshield Sandbox

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
Any opinions about it? Is safe to use? Are there some bugs? Isolation work properly, or there was/are some failures reported? Thk u

P.S. I am sorry if i write in this section but i cant write in voodooshield thread. I am not a verified member.

Last edited:

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Yeah, VS also has a local sandbox but it is not our best developed feature, mainly because I am not a huge fan of sandboxing for a lot of different reasons, and really most users just ignore them. If you are a huge fan of sandboxing then Comodo, Sandboxie and Shade are some great options.

The cuckoo sandbox in VS is great if you want detailed info about a file. The local sandbox in VS only works on files that are not installers, and like a lot of sandboxes, does not work with every file. But like I was saying, most users just ignore the VS sandboxes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.