App Review Watchdog Antivirus 2022 (Stable & Final Version)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Watchdog

From Watchdog
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Oct 7, 2021
Hello again guys,

We understand your concerns about pricing and we do have quite a lot of reasons why we have chosen to go with that pricing. Personally, I will not go into details and I respectively cannot give an explanation about the pricing, sales, and/or marketing strategies - not that I don't know, but simply it's not why I am here for.

As we've mentioned before - it's a soft launch of a stable release. Vendors promote even product version launches with massive marketing campaigns yet we didn't make any marketing effort to promote the product exactly because we are aware of its flaws. We don't expect to have any of the premium users at the moment and for any unsatisfied purchaser we provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.

We provided lifetime license keys to all BETA users here on MalwareTips and a lot of users joined - and we clearly don't expect any of MalwareTips users to buy any of our products. There is quite a big number of users that joined BETA program and some of them provided and contributed to us with constructive feedback for which we are forever grateful.

We value your opinion since we believe that constructive criticism and feedback about technical flaws, bugs, low detection ratio, missing features, and etc will help us improve our product. That's why we're here in the first place.

It's understandable that the majority of the comments and feedback are simply not like that, but there are always several of those who are really useful - they're pointing us directly to what we must improve and we highly value and appreciate that kind of help.

Again, we thank you all for your feedback and comments, nevertheless how good or bad, constructive or not constructive they may be - We truly appreciate the time and effort you spent writing each of the comments and feedback.

In the end, please understand if we don't reply immediately - There is obviously, a lot of work that we have to do 😅

P.S: @Shadowra thanks for the samples again Buddy 🙏

Best wishes to you all

lain

Level 1
Jul 12, 2022
Hello again guys,

We understand your concerns about pricing and we do have quite a lot of reasons why we have chosen to go with that pricing. Personally, I will not go into details and I respectively cannot give an explanation about the pricing, sales, and/or marketing strategies - not that I don't know, but simply it's not why I am here for.

As we've mentioned before - it's a soft launch of a stable release. Vendors promote even product version launches with massive marketing campaigns yet we didn't make any marketing effort to promote the product exactly because we are aware of its flaws. We don't expect to have any of the premium users at the moment and for any unsatisfied purchaser we provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.

We provided lifetime license keys to all BETA users here on MalwareTips and a lot of users joined - and we clearly don't expect any of MalwareTips users to buy any of our products. There is quite a big number of users that joined BETA program and some of them provided and contributed to us with constructive feedback for which we are forever grateful.

We value your opinion since we believe that constructive criticism and feedback about technical flaws, bugs, low detection ratio, missing features, and etc will help us improve our product. That's why we're here in the first place.

It's understandable that the majority of the comments and feedback are simply not like that, but there are always several of those who are really useful - they're pointing us directly to what we must improve and we highly value and appreciate that kind of help.

Again, we thank you all for your feedback and comments, nevertheless how good or bad, constructive or not constructive they may be - We truly appreciate the time and effort you spent writing each of the comments and feedback.

In the end, please understand if we don't reply immediately - There is obviously, a lot of work that we have to do 😅

P.S: @Shadowra thanks for the samples again Buddy 🙏

Best wishes to you all
If you'd like help with the driver, hmu.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.