Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Does that guarantee that your system is not infected?Or by using alternate AV system from time to time?
I check my online presence... My bank accounts' peaceful, no blackmailers in sight, and no viral memes or videos starring me—even Google says, "WHO???"!But seriously, how do you judge that your device is not infected when using the said product? By running second-opinion scanners?
Wow! That's the first time someone has suggested to me that I choose to defend Webroot because I need my ego stroked (??) or in order to validate my existence (!!) or whatever else. Interesting idea...need validation or your ego stroked...
Well then, my online hygiene witnessed a "Damascus road" transformation the day and hour I changed to Prevx. And/or my luck completely turned around on that day. Well, they say reality is stranger than fiction, so......your good online hygiene & perhaps some luck...
Yeah, I did do that for a few years, using scanners such as Kaspersky and Bitdefender and others, but I eventually gave up as they never seemed to find anything. Maybe I'll try that again when I find a moment......running second-opinion scanners?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes