Solved Webroot Secure Anywhere Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodly

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 14, 2012
I installed Webroot Secure Anywhere on my computer (Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit).
When you want to turn off the computer everything seems fine, it goes through the shutdown procedure, then just turn off the monitor.
Terrible!
Rewrites the date of the basic 24-hour display is to 12 hours (a.m and p.m)
Perfect Disk does not work with the background process is stopped (Perfect Disk Scheduler)
Anybody got any tips of what the problem could be

blinking_spirit

Feb 20, 2013
If you are encountering such problems (although personally have not experienced this when I had it on my laptop) then either go to the Webroot forum or ask the guys at Wilders too.

Upvote 0

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have never experienced this problem with WSA. Are you sure this is related to WSA. Have you uninstalled it?

Upvote 0
P

Plexx

I have PD and WSA and no problems. Try to uninstall both PD and WSA and then install one, reboot, install another, reboot and take it from there.

Upvote 0

Goodly

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 14, 2012
Hi Guys!
Thanks for the answers:
-Installed Windows 7 and update Windows system
-Installed my favourite PC Backup program (Power Labs: Double Safety) and backing up my files then finished reboot the system
-Installed Perfect Disk Pro 11 and reboot
-Installed WSA scan my system and reboot

The problem is still same! Crash Perfect Disk Scheduler, change windows system date to 12 hours (a.m. p.m) and doesn't turn off the PC only the monitor!

Upvote 0
P

Plexx

Try: Remove PD 11, reboot, remove WSA, reboot, Reinstall WSA only.

See what results you get.

If it is fine, then something is wrong with your PD11 or there is incompatibility with it.

I use PD10 and no problems.

Edit: is your PD11 pro legit or cracked?

Cracked PD11 and 12 causes issues within PD itself in case you are not aware, that is why I am asking.

Upvote 0

coranti malware

Verified
Feb 3, 2013
I would start here
https://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance-for-windows.10/

I not saying u have a malware infection but WSA and Perfect Disk Pro 11
should not cause this problem, and It would be much better for Fiery
to have a look into this issue

Also I would not use Power Labs: Double Safety it was last up dated in April 21, 2010

Upvote 0

Goodly

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 14, 2012
Biozfear:
I use legit PD 11! Tried PD 12.290 with serial and WSA is crashed PdagentS1.exe, after crash the program is (PdagentS1.exe) restarted and the system date is changed 24 hours display to 12 hours.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.