App Review Webroot SecureAnywhere Test and Review(MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012

*Also, I have been wanting to incorporate a execution of samples that the AV product did not detect during the detection portion of the test for some time now. Biozfear suggested it yesterday to me, and I decided for now on I will be implementing it into my testing to make the test more interesting,complete and a more all-around real-world test.

Last edited by a moderator:

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Great! Execution is the most important aspect in my book.
When your signatures fail it´s the "real" tech in a product that will be tested.

/W

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
woodrowbone said:
Great! Execution is the most important aspect in my book.
When your signatures fail it´s the "real" tech in a product that will be tested.

/W

Thanks for getting what I am doing here. :) I completely agree with what you are saying, and am going to be doing it this way for now on.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.