Thats pretty funny tbh. I don't reply to email spam but when I get spam calls.. i have fun with those lol
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
http://34.239.149.150/Pindex.html
I'm not sure if you're serious.GSB? i thought i had it! i dont have that GSB addons
I'm not sure if you're serious.
It's not an addon. It's built-in feature on the browser. Chrome and Firefox (yes Firefox is also using GSB) have it.
Maybe "Brittany" won't notice that oversightas well as the list of addresses it was sent to
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes