D
Deleted Member 3a5v73x
Haven't got any nice attachment in my main inbox lately, however I do receive quite a nice amount of questionable links which may lead to those. By the time I try them links are already dead. 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That would be a logical explanation.Maybe the macromalware is just a dropper and once executed, it can download the malicious executable that would have a higher ratio on VT.
You changed your nickname again? This one is easier to pronounce. The sample is still in my inbox.I can try and investigate the attachment for you if you'd like and provide some malware analysis insight. I'm a bit bored these days, it'll spice things up.
Send me the attachment download in a PM - if you don't have it, I'll use the VT link and see if I can find the sample myself.
Maybe "Brittany" won't notice that oversight![]()
Indeed, it probably is. No screenshot?I know if I have to ask it probably is.
Well, it doesn't address OP by name, which is always suspicious in my book, but I agree that he should contact ATT directly, using info from other correspondence as you suggest.Seems legit, imo. But I would call customer service using a verified phone number from a piece of mailed correspondence preferably.
@ng4ever did this popup happen in your browser? or your system tray?
Well, it doesn't address OP by name, which is always suspicious in my book, but I agree that he should contact ATT directly, using info from other correspondence as you suggest.
In any case, I would NOT click on that link in pop-up.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes