Advice Request What’s the best Smartphone of 2022, according to you?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ashish1+1

Level 1
Verified
Nov 29, 2016
One of my colleagues was very happy with Huawei P30, don't know how well are its products since that model.

For me, I am personally a fan of stock android- device like Moto Edge 30.

Reactions: roger_m and Nevi

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Id say samsung A53, its cheap ( under mid price even) around 300 usd phone with decent amount of ram (6gb) , good display and 5000 mah battery ( wich is huge)

Also 5 years of security updates makes it extremely good phone for that price range

ps. about bloatware its not that bad, i installed microsoft launcher for my mother and its very enjoyable thing

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Best innovation: Nothing Phone 1

Best overall: iPhone 14 Pro - dynamic island is not that amazing

Best productivity: Samsung S22 Ultra ( I wish Blackberry to be here but...)

Best foldable: Fold 4

Best camera: Huawei P50 Pro

Best software: Pixel 7 Pro

Best compact Android phone: Asus Zenfone 9

What I'm using now: Nothing Phone 1

This are my opinions.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Are the phone that I have and used, about Nothing Phone 1 it's about OS experience too and phone itself, feels premium in your hands, good battery, good audio quality, not the best camera. Also the team behind Nothing is focusing on user experience then to have best specs or other things...just like Apple on old times, when iOS 5 Note App with flip pages was like a real notepad or a book...good old times. Also it's not a phone on the market this days that has Blackberry's productivity experience. Just my opinions.

Also according to dxomark best camera phone is an Huawei after him is Pixel. You compare a phone from 2021 with a phone from late 2022...

//sorry for bad english

Reactions: roger_m and Nevi

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Are the phone that I have and used, about Nothing Phone 1 it's about OS experience too and phone itself, feels premium in your hands, good battery, good audio quality, not the best camera. Also the team behind Nothing is focusing on user experience then to have best specs or other things...just like Apple on old times, when iOS 5 Note App with flip pages was like a real notepad or a book...good old times. Also it's not a phone on the market this days that has Blackberry's productivity experience. Just my opinions.

//sorry for bad english
They are what oneplus was , flagship phone for mid price basically. It can only get better from what it is now

Reactions: Nevi and Paul.R

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.