Lord Ami

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
I've been bouncing between Avast, F-Secure and Bitdefender Free.

Because Bitdefender free uses quite some CPU/HDD during every update, I wanted to go back to F-Secure. But since I got ZAL installed and it asks to uninstall that first, I turned back to Avast beta :)

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
SecureAPlus Premium, Zemana Antimalware Premium. For webprotection i use AdGaurd. i will use this combo the next 2 years, i have a 2 years license for secureaplus and it is doing great. im not a av hopper at all :D i like to use what always works and just stay with it until the license runs out.

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
I've been bouncing between Avast, F-Secure and Bitdefender Free.

Because Bitdefender free uses quite some CPU/HDD during every update, I wanted to go back to F-Secure. But since I got ZAL installed and it asks to uninstall that first, I turned back to Avast beta :)
Hehe its the same with me, bouncing between avast and Bitdefender free 2017 beta, at this moment its BD free.
PS: never felt anything when its updating. :)

Last edited:
W

Wave

Nope. You're not. :rolleyes:
Norton on a desktop- W/ ZAM...Windows 7
KAV on a Laptop-...Windows 7
Vipre AV on another Laptop...Windows 7
ESET Nod 32 on yet another Laptop...Windows 10
EAM on still another Laptop...Windows 7
Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete on another Desktop W/ Malwarebytes Premium...Windows 8.1
EIS on my Desktop W/ZAM, VooDoo Shield, Malwarebytes Premium...Windows 10
Avira Internet Security At work, on my Laptop, W/ ZAM...Windows 7
Damn, you have a lot of laptops. :eek: I have one! :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.