DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Well, thats the right steep. The near future maybe goes pretty hard but it is the right decision for the future. get out of the facist EU. The EU should not be exist like it is now. Its nothing like democratie, its more like a empire with many states. Hope Germany gets out soon too.
Very personal point of view :You can wait for a lot of decades :) , as Germany is one of most important "heads" of EU, often followed by others countries (that fear about the economic consequences there should be for themselves if they don't agree / follow Germany decisions / opinion)

SpartacusSystem

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Aug 6, 2015
I really hope that "God save the Queen" :)

We'll be fine, all these 'scare-mongering tactics' on how we'll decline will blow over and we will pick ourselves up again. We're still in until Article 50 comes into activation. It'll take at least two years for us to fully disconnect.

The migrants that currently pay into our system and work really don't have nothing to worry about in my opinion.

The three-hundred and fifty-million pounds we currently pay on a per-week basis to stay in the EU can be better spent on other services in need like the NHS, education etc etc. But then again, I understand there's no guarantee that the money will be spent on such things knowing our government.

Last edited by a moderator:

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
I think that the next 2-5 years are going to show a really negative trend of UK and EU economies both.
And I don't think you'll be fine.
Take a look at the "big ones" in London's financial area and what they are planning to do. UK's market is deeply linked with French, German and Italian indexes. Since yesterday UK is going to lose a lot of its central role and relevance in world finance.

Reactions: DardiM and XhenEd

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Cameron have just announced he will resign (unlike he said before the vote that he won't resign if Brexit win) .

Last edited:

Smoke

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2014
Cameron have just announced he will resign (unlike he said before the vote that he won't resign if Brexit win) .

He also said that should we vote to leave he would invoke Article 50 immediately but after losing he said he'll leave it to the next PM who'll be picked around October.

Reactions: DardiM

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
[The following post is not meant to cause any offence,and I apologise in advance to anyone that does take offence from it]

Regarding the "Immigration Issue"....
I do not understand the stance of many when it comes to this issue.
The Majority of People in the Continents of Europe,North America,& Oceania are Immigrants! (Me included..although I am certainly at least 4th generation)
It's almost as if people adopt the attitude that it is OK for me to enter the Country, but I expect the door to be firmly closed behind me!
I Wonder what opinion Aboriginal Australians and Native Americans would have had concerning Immigration...prior to being taken over by Immigrants and then have those very same Immigrants claim their land and go on to complain about future Immigration.
What of those Immigrants that have had to flee their own Country due to it being bombed by so called "Civilised,and Democratic" Countries under the guise of protecting their own "National Security" when the reality is somewhat different.
Do those poor people deserve to not only have their Country destroyed,but to also be denied a new home from those that either destroyed it or were complicit in its destruction?
Any problems that come as a consequence of "Modern" Immigration,are not IMO a result of Immigration itself,but instead are the result of differing Countries policies once Immigrants arrive..
There seem to be many people in the UK that have only become xenophobic in recent times.This is due to Government Policies concerning the treatment,benefits,and housing of certain Immigrants in comparison to the treatment,benefits,and housing afforded to tax paying UK citizens.Adopting policies that leave a percentage of UK Citizens feeling that they are getting the "thin end of the wedge",as they fall further down the housing waiting list in favour of someone who has just entered the Country.These Policies CAUSE xenophobia,and the fallout of which was the deciding factor in the EU Vote.
A "level playing-field" Could have prevented many of these problems.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
[The following post is not meant to cause any offence,and I apologise in advance to anyone that does take offence from it]

I do not understand the stance of many when it comes to this issue.
The Majority of People in the Continents of Europe,North America,& Oceania are Immigrants! (Me included..although I am certainly at least 4th generation)
It's almost as if people adopt the attitude that it is OK for me to enter the Country, but I expect the door to be firmly closed behind me!
I Wonder what opinion Aboriginal Australians and Native Americans would have had concerning Immigration...prior to being taken over by Immigrants and then have those very same Immigrants claim their land and go on to complain about future Immigration.
What of those Immigrants that have had to flee their own Country due to it being bombed by so called "Civilised,and Democratic" Countries under the guise of protecting their own "National Security" when the reality is somewhat different.
Do those poor people deserve to not only have their Country destroyed,but to also be denied a new home from those that either destroyed it or were complicit in its destruction?
Any problems that come as a consequence of "Modern" Immigration,are not IMO a result of Immigration itself,but instead are the result of differing Countries policies once Immigrants arrive..
There seem to be many people in the UK that have only become xenophobic in recent times.This is due to Government Policies concerning the treatment,benefits,and housing of certain Immigrants in comparison to the treatment,benefits,and housing afforded to tax paying UK citizens.Adopting policies that leave a percentage of UK Citizens feeling that they are getting the "thin end of the wedge",as they fall further down the housing waiting list in favour of someone who has just entered the Country.These Policies CAUSE xenophobia,and the fallout of which was the deciding factor in the EU Vote.
A "level playing-field" Could have prevented many of these problems.
What is also worrying : in a lot of European countries, some political parties try to take advantage from problems purely "eurocratic" to point immigration as main problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: vrb93

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
@Logethica, if only more people would share your point of view, that is mine too, world will be a much better place :)

About the immigration issue, it is crucial here in Italy. We are the first line, the country where migrants dock, the country that, without being concretely supported by EU, is offering real help and saving their life. In 2015 more than 150,000 migrants came on italian coasts. But I don't fear migrants. They're running away from war, starvation, poverty. They're doing the same as other migrants who since centuries, from any country, escaped towards a better future.
They need help. But more, we must give help. We are in charge of that. That's humanity. Who is not understanding this is lacking humanity.

There isn't any concrete approach from EU about the immigration issue yet, I hope there will be one soon.
Also, I don't understand how in this world can exist people conceiving “borders” between countries.
My generation was born in a no-border Europe, and I simply can't imagine things differently.

rigor

Level 2
Verified
May 20, 2016

I think that is pretty much the only reason why people could possibly have voted to leave the European Union. In Sweden where I am from the government treat immigrants better than people born in Sweden. For Sweden there would be no reason to leave the European Union just because you want to decrease the immigration because the politicians would still not do anything about it, they are too afraid to be called racists. There is even cases where people have been down to Syria and been fighting for ISIS and then came back and nothing is done about it.

Just to be clear, no, im not a racist.

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
@Logethica, if only more people would share your point of view, that is mine too, world will be a much better place :)

About the immigration issue, it is crucial here in Italy. We are the first line, the country where migrants dock, the country that, without being concretely supported by EU, is offering real help and saving their life. In 2015 more than 150,000 migrants came on italian coasts. But I don't fear migrants. They're running away from war, starvation, poverty. They're doing the same as other migrants who since centuries, from any country, escaped towards a better future.
They need help. But more, we must give help. We are in charge of that. That's humanity. Who is not understanding this is lacking humanity.

There isn't any concrete approach from EU about the immigration issue yet, I hope there will be one soon.
Also, I don't understand how in this world can exist people conceiving “borders” between countries.
My generation was born in a no-border Europe, and I simply can't imagine things differently.
@vrb93 I agree with all that you say...
Sadly I have found that Humanity/Ethics/Empathy are in very short supply in this World:(...
So too are the push for positive change,and the desires to both prevent the complete erosion of our privacy/civil liberties and to research the "hidden" History of the last 110 years along with the Documentation that proves it...
I spent many months,first on Linked-In (through my High IQ/EQ Society of the same name) trying to gather other high IQs/EQs together through Logethica with a view to creating a political minded splinter group...And then more months on Youtube & G+ (As Logethica Questionica) trying to enlighten people as to the "Reality" of things.Many of those that I respected had their channels shut down for "peddling the truth".I always stopped short of declaring everything that I had found out because I knew that I would have been shut down too.:(...Sadly I found that there were maybe only about 200,000 people worldwide that were either researching and sharing their findings or Interested in learning the truth.:(
I concluded that I was just wasting my time:(
Some of those that maybe do seek the truth are sadly subscribing to a mainstream media that does not/and cannot provide it,the movements of the late 1940s such as Operation Mockingbird saw to that.:(
We live in a society where consumerism and the illusion of choice are kings..and whether it be down to apathy,ignorance,stupidity,immorality,fear,or disinterest things are only going to get worse.:(

I apologise for going off-topic somewhat,but all these issues are linked,And sometimes the reality of how people are gets depressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DardiM and vrb93

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I think that is pretty much the only reason why people could possibly have voted to leave the European Union. In Sweden where I am from the government treat immigrants better than people born in Sweden. For Sweden there would be no reason to leave the European Union just because you want to decrease the immigration because the politicians would still not do anything about it, they are too afraid to be called racists. There is even cases where people have been down to Syria and been fighting for ISIS and then came back and nothing is done about it.

Just to be clear, no, im not a racist.
Regarding I5I5...
I Wonder how many people know how I5I5 first came to be,the identity of their original paymasters,those that armed and trained them,why certain outlets preferred to call them 151L,why the release of certain videos happened to coincide with the wake of certain lost votes concerning proposed military deployment,why those videos were made illegal to watch,the identity of the 3rd party agency who released those videos,why oil prices didn't rocket after I5I5 either destroyed or gained control of many of the Oil Wells, or anything else that wont be seen on mainstream news outlets...
I also Wonder how many people know which Agency formed,funded,and trained A1 Qa3da,for what purpose they were formed,which Western Countries were still sub-contracting their services (or trying to) until at least the 1990s,why B!N LAd3n was the leader,the background of B!N LAd3ns family,how many times B!N LAd3n had been confirmed as dead over a 12 year period,which prominent Western News Agency interviewed him in his cave AFTER he was declared top of the most wanted list....
If the average person spent as much time researching as they did planning their next meal/vacation/Car purchase we would be living in a very different World.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solarlynx

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
If the average person spent as much time researching as they did planning their next meal/vacation/Car purchase we would be living in a very different World.

On the assumption that average person cares at all about that.

On the assumption that opinion of average person is taken into consideration by those who decide.

Reactions: frogboy

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I voted to leave, it's about time we took back control from the EU bureaucrat's and immigration control is now too much, we cannot keep taking and taking when the country does not have the money to support itself - especially the NHS which is swamped with people coming from the EU with cancer, TB etc., and they've been here for 2-3 weeks.

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
On the assumption that average person cares at all about that.
Sadly,They do not:( (but alarmingly they still think that an opinion formed without research is a valid one)
On the assumption that opinion of average person is taken into consideration by those who decide.
If the average person did care then the fact that "average people" outnumber "those who decide" by a ratio of over a Million-to-One (even including those misguided folks who enforce the decisions made by those who decide) the opinion of the average person would have to be taken into consideration;)...
Which is why we have to be monitored so closely for "National Security" reasons;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DardiM and frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.