What are you Browsing Now?

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
fwiw, I have real hearing aids past 3 years, I also have airpods pro (v2?) AND not comparable IMO. But I think there's a v3 of airpods, supposedly better :unsure: fwiw2 the hearing aids cost about 23x more $ than airpods. Airpods do work well with bluetooth and AppleTV for watching tv late night while wife sleeps...

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I think it was me, but I can't find the post though. Reading profile posts from 2017, having all those conversations, so many old friends I miss here on MT :(
Thank you for posting that Gif, I have shown that to many people and all had a better day for it and agree with the missing old friends, hope all are well :emoji_beer:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Scientists have grown mini eyes from human cells in the lab. These eye organoids provide good models of the real thing to help scientists study diseases that cause blindness and potentially find treatments.

Growing organs in lab dishes isn’t new in itself. You could almost build an entire body out of the mini-organs scientists have conjured up over the years, including brains, hearts, lungs, kidneys, livers, stomachs, pancreases, blood vessels, bone marrow and even hair follicles. But there’s something particularly unnerving about eyes staring back at you from a Petri dish.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.