Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
arstechnica.com
fwiw, I have real hearing aids past 3 years, I also have airpods pro (v2?) AND not comparable IMO. But I think there's a v3 of airpods, supposedly better![]()
Study: AirPods Pro are this close to being full-fledged hearing aids
Apple's social isolation sticks are useful for low to moderate hearing loss.arstechnica.com
I don't remember who posted this years ago but it is terrific
![]()
Rimac Nevera destroys Tesla record to become world’s fastest EV
Croatian electric hypercar manufacturer Rimac has officially laid claim to the outright EV top speed record, at a blistering 258 mph (412 km/h), putting a 91-mph (146-km/h) gap on the highest speed we can find verifiably recorded for a Tesla Model S Plaid.newatlas.com
Thank you for posting that Gif, I have shown that to many people and all had a better day for it and agree with the missing old friends, hope all are wellI think it was me, but I can't find the post though. Reading profile posts from 2017, having all those conversations, so many old friends I miss here on MT![]()
![]()
Rimac Nevera destroys Tesla record to become world’s fastest EV
Croatian electric hypercar manufacturer Rimac has officially laid claim to the outright EV top speed record, at a blistering 258 mph (412 km/h), putting a 91-mph (146-km/h) gap on the highest speed we can find verifiably recorded for a Tesla Model S Plaid.newatlas.com
Production yes, standard...is The rimac a standard production model?
Scientists have grown mini eyes from human cells in the lab. These eye organoids provide good models of the real thing to help scientists study diseases that cause blindness and potentially find treatments.
Growing organs in lab dishes isn’t new in itself. You could almost build an entire body out of the mini-organs scientists have conjured up over the years, including brains, hearts, lungs, kidneys, livers, stomachs, pancreases, blood vessels, bone marrow and even hair follicles. But there’s something particularly unnerving about eyes staring back at you from a Petri dish.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes