What are you Browsing Now?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
10 Ways To Make Callisto Protocol More Playable:

Description:

THE ABSOLUTE DEFINITIVE GUIDE, if these methods don't work for you...then you're just wrong.

Callisto Protocol is out, and many people are reporting bugs like constant stuttering, constant frame drops and constant awful decisions being made to the gameplay loop.

Many people looked and this and went, "is this dead space?" Only to get smacked with a very bad last of us clone in space that runs about 7 hours. Which I don't mind shorter games, but I mean, let's at least stretch to 10 for the $60 price tag.

Anyways, enjoy the video!

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
I am far too clumsy to not use a phone case. My poor phone has probably taken >100 falls since 2019, it wouldn't survive without the case. Once it got dropped in washbasin with tap running, I was listening to music while I put the phone on a wall mount right next to the washbasin 🥲 Still works.
As for myself, I've dropped it a couple of times in the last month or so on the concrete garage floor, getting out of the car with my hands full. My phone case has saved it many times over. I have a bit of carpal tunnel so it's easier for me to lose my grip. I should really have it on one of those retractable pant belt chain recoilers like a janitor uses for thier keys :)

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Honored Matres: The Rise Of The Dominatrix Sisterhood | Dune Lore:

Description:

An exploration of the origins, ideologies, and actions of the Honored Matres, examining their role in the Dune universe. Around 2000 years following the events of Frank Herbert's God Emperor of Dune novel, an intriguing all-female group known as the Honored Matres emerged. This dark sisterhood quickly rose to a place of power in the Imperium, serving as a sinister mirror of the Bene Gesserit. Spoiler warning if you are unfamiliar with Frank Herbert’s Dune saga.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Monday, June 12, 2023! Dr. Greer's Groundbreaking National Press Club Event! FREE To Watch!:

Description:

FREE STREAMING OF THE JUNE 2023 NATIONAL PRESS CLUB EVENT - DISCLOSURE 2.0

🎥Streamed LIVE on Monday, June 12, 2023

History-Making Event!
- New Top Secret Testimony
- Dr. Greer will unveil the beginnings of the Intelligence Archive that is guiding the US Government in uncovering the truth about the UFO/UAP issue.

⚠️The newly formed Disclosure Legal team invites pro bono attorneys, legal professionals, and law students from a broad range of expertise and backgrounds to join in this historic effort.

Join the Disclosure Project Legal Team for UFO Disclosure and contribute to achieving widespread acknowledgment of UFOs, UAPs, and advanced energy technologies for solving the global climate crisis.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
The Red Pill Lie:

Description:

There is currently a movement known as "red pill" that is handicapping young people and dooming them to a lifetime of failed relationships. They're the disease presenting themselves as the cure. I talk about why they're wrong and provide some actual guidance from my relationship experience, which is longer than most of the lives of the red pill content creators themselves.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
95% Of GAMERS Can't Beat This Game | System Shock Remake Review:

Description:

This is the greatest System Shock of all time (can't wait for system shock 2).

System Shock is said to be the mother of all games and the father of all the good ones. It created a whole genre known as “Immersive Sim” and in that genre directly inspired titles like Bioshock, Deus Ex, Dead Space and much more.

And just recently the System Shock remake which rebuilt the game from the ground up to clean off all the crust released, and I couldn't help but subject myself to its trials especially after it was recommended by the man himself JFJ.

Enjoy the System Shock review, and now I need to find out what exactly I will rant about next.

Artist for SHODAN in thumbnail: Nyuunzi

Thanks again to the Flock of Pimps for funding this video.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.