What are you Browsing Now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
This is as the Twitter acct. says: Fascinating. I have heard of the old time Hollywood actress Hedy Lamarr but never saw any movie of hers. Little did I know the other stuff. She was a scientist and inventor, noting the later incorporation of her inventions into the modern-day GPS. Incredible, right?

Ms. Lamarr:

Hedija-Lamarra.jpg

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Fast X — What Happens When A Movie Grows Too Big | Anatomy Of A Failure:

Description:

Fast X is the tenth installment of the Fast and Furious franchise. Damn. As per usual, someone from Dom Toretto's past shows up to challenge him and his family (this time it's Jason Momoa's Dante). Then there are a bunch of cool cars and races and chases and gravity-defying action sequences. And the problem is that the movie and the franchise has grown too massive. So in today's Anatomy of a Failure, let's try to understand what that means.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
How I Infiltrated A Bizarre Conspiracy Cult by Oki's Weird Stories:

Description:

*(IMPORTANT) Please do not harass anyone mentioned in this video*

I spent the past several months obsessed with a bizarre conspiracy theory called the Secret Space Program.

After learning everything I could about the theory, I set out on a journey to become a secret space program insider and to get invited onto one of the most prominent shows in the community.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Cyberpunk 2077 - Gangs Of Night City | PS4:

Description:

So which gang is the city's biggest and baddest?

Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia on December 10th, 2020. The game will also be playable on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 consoles when available.

About the game:
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

Tracks:

Title: Dinero
Created by: Konrad OldMoney

Title: Bigger Man

Title: Dirty Roses
Created by: Kevin Hastings

Title: Dishonor

Title: Hello Good Morning

Title: Maniak
Written by: Fabian Velazquez
Performed by: Picasso
Courtesy of Fabian Velazquez c/o Peer-Southern Productions, Inc.

Reactions: Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Tenet — How High-Concept Becomes Harmful | Anatomy Of A Failure:

Description:

Christopher Nolan's 2020 blockbuster Tenet features an outside of a great sci-fi action adventure movie, but also a pretty empty inside -- all stemming from its all-in mentality with the concept of time inversion.

Tenet looks and plays cool but at the same time doesn't feel like much, which becomes very evident if you compare it to something like Inception, for example.

So in today's Anatomy of a Failure, let's see how -- despite succeeding in concept the way we've talked about in videos about The Old Guard and Gemini Man before -- Tenet suffers from the negative side of high-concept.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.