What are you Browsing Now?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
That movie made no sense to me even though I like sci-fi movies.
It was a mess, I think that Christopher Nolan has gotten too full of himself, basically sniffing his own farts, sadly; he needs someone to help balance him out / cover his weaknesses as a director, limit his budget, et cetera.

I think that will help him return to greatness like Inception & Memento.

Inception — How To Burn A Movie In The Audience's Brain | Film Perfection:

Description:

In a cinematic world run by franchises like Marvel and Star Wars, Christopher Nolan's 2010 sci-fi blockbuster Inception showed how it's done by becoming the highest-grossing non-animated non-technology-carried fully original movie ever made. The question then -- how did Inception pull in over 800 million at the box office with nothing else to depend on? The short answer is that it used various dream-oriented narrative writing techniques. The longer answer is this video. So in today's Film Perfection, let's take a look at Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon Levitt's Inception to see how use dreams in your movie.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
How To Be Happier In 5 Steps With Zero Weird Tricks | Laurie Santos:

Description:

This interview is an episode from @The-Well, our publication about ideas that inspire a life well-lived, created with the @JohnTempletonFoundation.

Sometimes, it’s really hard to be happy. And there’s a reason for that: The human brain isn’t hard-wired for happiness. Why? Because happiness isn’t essential for survival. To make matters worse, our minds can deceive us when it comes to happiness, leading us to chase things that won’t make us happy in the long run.

To solve for this, Yale psychology professor Laurie Santos recommends a set of practices, dubbed “re-wirements.” These practices include prioritizing social connection, being other-oriented, focusing on gratitude and blessings, and incorporating exercise into our daily routine.

By understanding the common pitfalls of our thinking and adopting new behaviors, we can achieve true happiness, and make it last. For Santos, happiness isn’t just a state; it’s an ongoing practice.

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Too relatable 🥲

3n0a53.jpg

I'm waiting for my salary outside Jack's MT office but he left early so sad so yea just browsing around MT homepage until he come.
You_Guys_Are_Getting_Paid_meme_banner.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.