What are you Browsing Now?

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Controversial subject for some but really important points in this video. Well worth the watch.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023

This part of the video reminded me of Calvin and Hobbes. Maybe that's where they got it from?
sugar bombs.jpg

sugar2.png

sugar.jpg

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Too much traffic for me, I prefer to go fast. The Supra's Turbos spooling up is just lovely!
Need to drive on that track again its been a few months. :LOL:

I like that the AI in Assetto Corsa actually drive like it's an expressway. In BeamNG.drive AI crawl on highways making approach speed much faster, so I don't spawn them in. Also, I suck at driving especially RWD with high HP engines and no traction control. Car crashes in BeamNG.drive are my favorite part :p

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
I like that the AI in Assetto Corsa actually drive like it's an expressway. In BeamNG.drive AI crawl on highways making approach speed much faster, so I don't spawn them in. Also, I suck at driving especially RWD with high HP engines and no traction control. Car crashes in BeamNG.drive are my favorite part :p

Liked and subbed. (y) Love the sound of that. :love:

My latest escapade is driving an F1 car on a Street circuit. I feel the need for Speed!
Make sure video playback quality is 1080p else it looks like pixels.

C63 Crash! Nice V8 sound.

Driving on Nordschleife on a Sunday so relaxing.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.