What are you Browsing Now?

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Thanks for the link, that is a helpful tool to test some of these sounds.
There is a special hz, real low, some call "the brown sound", cuz people let it all go if you know what I mean. That's why the the military are looking very intense on it. Imagine some place, where all the enemies are standing with their pants down with a weird look, and poop. They would be ready and easy to take (with gloves) and put them in the detention. 😆

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
There is a special hz, real low, some call "the brown sound", cuz people let it all go if you know what I mean. That's why the the military are looking very intense on it. Imagine some place, where all the enemies are standing with their pants down with a weird look, and poop. They would be ready and easy to take (with gloves) and put them in the detention. 😆
Oh yeah, I heard about that one before, and the crowd control weapons that make you want to vomit or something like that. 🔊

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
They don't go unconscious but they kinds faint...lol

I know that chickens faint, if they are severely startled, I've seen this, also, when I was a kid I would go out with my Dad and brothers to watch them shoot skeet and one time, when the first shot rang out a sparrow fell from a tree next to me and behind them, I wasn't sure what happened but about 5 minutes later it flew away, I was to young to understand at the time but now I would say that it had fainted.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.