What are you Browsing Now?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Lives will be at risk this winter, experts and charities have warned, after the energy regulator hiked the price cap on household bills by 80%. A typical household gas and electricity bill will rise to £3,549 a year from October, Ofgem announced on Friday. Save the Children said young people's health was at risk and money expert Martin Lewis predicted grave consequences without more state help.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
The thing is, though, in buildings where heat is "provided," the danger is real on cutting heat output in order to save money which then has at least some tenants relying on space heaters and other unsafe practices like keeping the stove and oven burning. These in turn have caused some tremendous fires and loss of life like the one up in the Bronx early this year where 17 people were killed from smoke inhalation. This building was for low income residents.

The principle is kind of like ransomware--the owner/s cut corners for some extra cash but end up paying multiples, multiples more in the aftermath (property damage, lawsuits, etc).

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
At my age I would buy the MegaPro but if you're under 50 buy the PB Swiss, it will probably last a lifetime if you don't loan it out.

I've had this one for about 25 years and it's still works like a charm, cost $12, do it hardware.
1662592371856.jpeg

Honestly don't even know why I am watching these videos; I don't need a screwdriver lol.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.