What are you Browsing Now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I was browsing reddit when I found a 3 yr old thread where some madlad encoded entire Shrek movie in 8 MB, I repeat 8 Mega freaking Bytes. That is less storage used than a single photograph taken with high enough MP count nowadays.
Not that it's watchable though by any standards🤣, but still encoding techniques have made mind blowing progress in last 20 years. AV1 & Opus are insanely efficient in using storage.

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Not sure why banks and other institutes are promoting contact-less payment and RFID is extremely unsafe IMHO.
You should never let your credit or debit card that has a RFID out of your site and keep a RFID blocker in your wallet.

Last edited:

Imranmt

Level 3
Verified
Nov 14, 2016
Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.