Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I didn't notice that too.My goodness @goodjohnjr I didn't recognize youNice to change the avatar up once in awhile, isn't it
![]()
Hello @Jonny Quest, it has been a while since I changed my avatar.My goodness @goodjohnjr I didn't recognize youNice to change the avatar up once in awhile, isn't it
![]()
Thanks for sharing.We had a little project at work that required making some avatars, I found a simple avatar creator website, and most of us used that website to make ours.
You are welcome @piquiteco, and good luck on your future avatar.Thanks for sharing.One day I'd like to create a unique avatar and remove my current one. I think mine is too flashy.
![]()
Hello @piquiteco, thank you for sharing that, that makes sense.@goodjohnjr When I saw you commenting and looked at your avatar I didn't know you at first, I thought you were another member, as @Jonny Quest said in the post #5,271. We had already gotten used to your previous avatar despite the similarity. I always look at the person's avatar and then the Name/Nickname to make sure I'm talking to the right person. Human beings can remember people more quickly by their photo and not by their name, as is the case with avatars, especially if you've been using the same avatar for years.![]()
That's great, so there's a story behind your avatar. I like your avatar, the caricature is very stylish.I eventually scanned a digital copy of it on our patron printer, and I made it my avatar online from then until recently.![]()
Thank you, @piquiteco, now you have me considering doing a poll here one day on if I should return to my previous avatar, keep the current one, or try another one.That's great, so there's a story behind your avatar. I like your avatar, the caricature is very stylish.It looks very good, a professional job from my point of view.
![]()
For me it's fine, well you've been a member for almost 7 years since Jul 11, 2018. You know what, no problem for me, I think you're more into teaching members how to create an avatar?Thank you, @piquiteco, now you have me considering doing a poll here one day on if I should return to my previous avatar, keep the current one, or try another one.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes