What are you Browsing Now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, BryanB, this is on a moving subway in New York City, looks like the A train but not positive on that. I've experienced this up close and personal on the Q and 4 trains, like right there. In fact, this was pulled off the 'net; I've seen like two or three better shows than this. Technically, it's outlawed but they do it anyway, to earn a living.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

If possible watch in 4K and of course in full screen. (y)
Some interesting facts about the ISS: The ISS maintains an orbit above the earth with an altitude of between 330 and 435 km (205 and 270 miles). The ISS completes 15.54 orbits per day around the earth and travels at a speed of 27,600 km/h; 17,100 mph). The yellow line that you see over the earth is Airgolw/Nightglow. Airglow/Nightglow is a layer of nighttime light emissions caused by chemical reactions high in Earth’s atmosphere. A variety of reactions involving oxygen, sodium, ozone, and nitrogen result in the production of a very faint amount of light.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

EV's wonderful 'exhaust sound'

Not sure about the app but you're right about the sound, nice :emoji_ok_hand:

I fully understand the need for this type of escape, which I consider it, and if you need it bad enough you can find it almost anywhere, great post (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.