What are you Browsing Now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
D80xeOTX4AEMkFV.jpg
Dammit! I just started the thread and now I am out.

And it's a paid app lol.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Japan's July 7 will be full of wishes.

What!?

That seems like one very mean god. They can only see each other once a year?!

How is that a wish come true?

The wish would have been to be together again -- not just see each other once a year.

Fairy tales from the 'old days' make no sense anymore... it's a different world.

This picture is accurate.

He has a big club, and he's about to whack her with it.

=================================

Oh, but if you like this show-Zi -- then I like it too.

And I retract all of that above.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
What!?

That seems like one very mean god. They can only see each other once a year?!

View attachment 216286

How is that a wish come true?

The wish would have been to be together again -- not just see each other once a year.

Fairy tales from the 'old days' make no sense anymore... it's a different world.

This picture is accurate.

He has a big club, and he's about to whack her with it.

View attachment 216287

=================================

Oh, but if you like this show-Zi -- then I like it too.

And I retract all of that above.
In summary, it's a legend like 'Romeo and Juliet'. It seems to have spread as an event to convey their wishes because their wishes would come true. Interestingly, due to the lunar calendar, a similar event is also held on August 7.

It's an event that has been going on for a long time, so I didn't think it was strange. I think it's natural that it looks strange from different cultural perspectives. It is right for you to express your own opinion. :):emoji_fingers_crossed:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.