What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Plastic has got to be the single most destructive man made substance in terms of environmental and ecological damage.:mad:

It's a shameful act, but Japan asks China to dispose of plastic waste. I don't want to say bad things about my country, but I think Japan is specialized in consumption and lacks the technology and ability to process.:sleep:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I fully agree with you guys. Personal I hope for example plastic shopping bags gets banned tomorrow or even today as we don't need it. I changed last year and started use cloth/canvas reusable shopping bags. Might even get me one of those with wheels that other seniors use.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
If you think the U.S. is full of snakes, take a look at this: Python wars: the snake epidemic eating away at Florida

Why a photo of an alligator, you ask?

1566491419398.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.