What are you Browsing Now?

TRS-80

Level 1
Aug 16, 2019
Insane!! :emoji_clap:

Well spotted thanks @venustus .

Thank you!

I've had my eye on a P-51 Mustang with a V-12 engine. Two seater with incredible speed. It was featured in an ultralight and microlite magazine years ago.

I'm still trying to find it again.:X3:

This might do in the meantime! (y)

The Hawk was a pretty impressive aircraft for its time. I remember watching a live show of a Hawk versus F-111. The Hawk did surprisingly well!

Now for some :emoji_popcorn: and watch again.

Cheers!

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

I've been waiting for this -- or something like this 'forever.'

When I take long-haul flights halfway around the globe for work, noise cancelling headphones are a requirement.

But, with the best ones (Bose or Sony), you can't really lean your head against the window or even too far to one side. This is not helpful for sleep on airplanes.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I understand the possible issue when one fall asleep in a plain or a train but, using a neck pillow ( a good one ) might do wonders. Test search on Amazon or local stores for " Cabeau Evolution ". Haven't tested it myself, so can't really say if it's good or bad. Personal I would buy this in a local store so I can easy return and get a refund faster if I'm not satisfied.

From 2014.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Do you sometimes see people singing loudly while listening to music with earphones? They can't hear their own songs, and people around them can't hear the original songs they seem to be listening to with earphones. :ROFLMAO:
original.gif

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I understand the possible issue when one fall asleep in a plain or a train but, using a neck pillow ( a good one ) might do wonders. Test search on Amazon or local stores for " Cabeau Evolution ". Haven't tested it myself, so can't really say if it's good or bad. Personal I would buy this in a local store so I can easy return and get a refund faster if I'm not satisfied.

From 2014.

Ok Polar Bear Buddy, I'm going to try this.

In the video, the first thing they mentioned is the problem with other models... they actually push your head forward leading to 'near sleep head flops.' They are kinda like sleep torture devices.

I have a super long-haul flight coming up. I actually connect through show-Zi-land (Japan). It's a REALLY long flight.

Thanks. (y)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Do you sometimes see people singing loudly while listening to music with earphones? They can't hear their own songs, and people around them can't hear the original songs they seem to be listening to with earphones. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 224573

I'm a great singer.

I can belt out the famous songs of Les Miserables beautifully...

....until I actually hear myself... :emoji_grimacing:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
You can sing BUT can you march to a different drummer?

There was a funky high school marching band in my area today, so I did a little search. Old video. :)

That's like..... really good.

Some nice talent.

And the song "Hey Ya" -- that's a very catchy tune.

Even with my "interesting" singing skills ---- I would not attempt it. :giggle:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.