Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
A heartbreaking story how one struggles to take care of the elderly and not getting any help.
Unfortunately I can relate to that.
It's been a struggle to take care of my mother since my father died almost 2 years ago.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
A heartbreaking story how one struggles to take care of the elderly and not getting any help.
Unfortunately I can relate to that.
It's been a struggle to take care of my mother since my father died almost 2 years ago.
I'm in a similar position with my mother,in her case it's onset of dementia.
Thanks for sharing...Keep strong! (y)

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
For me the real challenge is that it takes up so much time and energy that you must find the time and again the energy to also be there for your wife and children. It takes a toll on your relationship.
So keep strong and appreciate what you have. (y) 💪

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
My heart and feelings goes out to you both.
Thanks buddy! 👏 🤟
For me the real challenge is that it takes up so much time and energy that you must find the time and again the energy to also be there for your wife and children. It takes a toll on your relationship
Oh yes....It's extremely stressful...My mother now lives with me which is hard, on all of us..She went downhill after she lost my father several years ago
So keep strong and appreciate what you have. (y) 💪
Agreed!!(y)🙏

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I lost my Mother late 15, and she had dementia too. It's damn hard when their personality disappears slowly. Luckily she died in peace without pain. Life is rough from time to time, but we know that's just the way it is, and luckily it has so many other nice things to offer.:censored::)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.