Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
It shows how stupid it is to give general people the license to own guns. Last month Everton/Iceland's footballer Gylfi Sigurdsson’s 11 year old brother-in-law shot himself while playing with a shotgun.
Anyway, this is off-topic.

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
The recent Xperia is too big for Japanese people to hold. It is a Magnum phone. There is no strong recoil, but if you don't hold it firmly with both hands, it will drop.
I would imagine the new Iphone 5.4 inch would be a hit in Japan. I dont know whether you use Iphone, but the price is sensible, it's got 5G and OLED screen. I am just waiting for Apple to let them out. They probably announce it today, so the phones are near. 🤪🥳

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
Microglia are a type of neuroglia (glial cell) located throughout the brain and spinal cord. Microglia account for 10–15% of all cells found within the brain. As the resident macrophage cells, they act as the first and main form of active immune defense in the central nervous system (CNS).
10-15% of the brain is just antivirus/system repair on standby think about that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.