What are you Browsing Now?

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
This isn't a song, so I guess it goes here. I learned today that March 29 was Vietnam Veterans Welcome Home Day, or something. I didn't know it. No Vet I knew was aware of it, and I nobody we met during the day apparently knew about it. I guess someone made it a national thing but forgot to tell us or the people. Anyway, in honor of that day, here's some video to remember all the fun and excitement we went through over there.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
So, if anyone saw my post in the "tell me something about yourself" post (or something like that, i forgot the exact name) I do alot of different things, im very diversified. But one thing I do enjoy just as much as playing Video games in my free time, is researching the Lore behind said video games.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.