What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
We always called the drive in the video a stiffy disk drive and the one in the pic below a floppy disk drive because one was floppy
and the other was stiff. :LOL:
View attachment 259040
I would like to see the packaging of the floppy disk installation media.... Isn't it too heavy?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am grateful for the large volume of recording media in circulation.💾:)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the heads up show-Zi but I don`t think i`ll be visiting any time soon.

Regards Eck:)

Knowing this tragic operation will help you understand how Japanese people think about businesses. I think the idea of absolute obedience to a boss still remains in modern Japanese companies.🇯🇵
-------------------------------------------------
I think she can be a Pokemon trainer. She is also very good at her speaking skills to liven up the show.🦅

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018

You might be surprised but @2:00 there is an interviewer by the name of Charlie Rose who turned out to be a major pervert behind the scenes, to the extent that he was driven out oif CBS newscasting in total disgrace. I'm surprised the guy didn't make a pass at the bot, but then again: we shall never know, shall we? :D

Edit: the English translation in the bird video is absolutely hilarious. Makes no sense whatsoever.

japanese bird show.png

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
You might be surprised but @2:00 there is an interviewer by the name of Charlie Rose who turned out to be a major pervert behind the scenes, to the extent that he was driven out oif CBS newscasting in total disgrace. I'm surprised the guy didn't make a pass at the bot, but then again: we shall never know, shall we? :D

Edit: the English translation in the bird video is absolutely hilarious. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I was surprised to find outo_O. I'm a little curious about what sanctions AI Sophia will impose on sexual harassment.

Certainly, YouTube's automatic translation is still not practical.;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.