Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I am unable to understand the question “what are you browsing now”.since if I type my answer here it means I am browsing malware tips and if I am browsing something else ,how I can give answer here:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
If you are browsing something else that you can share with the community 😀

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I am unable to understand the question “what are you browsing now”.since if I type my answer here it means I am browsing malware tips and if I am browsing something else ,how I can give answer here:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
キャプチャ.PNG

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
K/DA performed at the opening ceremony of the 2020 League of Legends World Championship Finals. The stage incorporates Unreal Engine 5, and will have over 40 VR and AR techs and artists. David Higdon, Head of Global Esports Communications at Riot Games said, "It's the most advanced mixed reality rendering system in the world, which will render in real-time at 32k resolution and 60 FPS. It’s pretty mind-blowing."
Source

When Seraphine enters at 4:57 :love: feeling chills.

Effects were better in 2018 opening ceremony though.

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.