What are you Browsing Now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
So fascinating but extremely poisonous. 😱

Edit: >>removed Twitter link. It seems it was taken down, it's "unavailable". It showed a very, very large sea snake cruising up to a boat and attempting to slither on-board. If I see that link again, I'll repost it.

Sorry about that.

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Wow, just wow. We got just the REMNANTS of Hurrican Ida, and reports of over a dozen people killed, many drowning in their basement apts. News-clip of firefighters sawing thru a floor because the people underneath had just about a foot of air left. So many cars completely under water in New Jersey and New York. So many homes and shops affected.

Yet this morning, the weather was nothing less than spectacular! Brilliant sunshine, cool breeze, clean air.

Observe toward the end (@0:30) of the MSN video (2nd one) Scary! And people were just standing there. My train was delayed by only half an hour, later in the day-- that's actually very good for this situation.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.