external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

Another moose:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Wow, man, look at these ultra-cool sneaks I fished out of the bottom of a nearby landfill. No, I lied. These are actually for sale. Guess how much. Do NOT peek until you have formed a pricetag in your mind. OK you can look now. :sick:

View attachment 266534

2290 USD

Source
Price range to compete with unopened RTX 3090:unsure:..:censored:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
This Is What Happens When You Re-Upload a YouTube Video 1000 Times!

The recorded image will be degraded. Human eyesight also deteriorates with aging. Strictly speaking, it seems to suggest that what we see is not eternal.:coffee:
I'm old enough so I recall these. It was back then when people had to use their brains ( the thingy between your ears :p ) as one actually had to remember peoples phone numbers. Or use something called a, phone catalog/book.

It seems that there is now demand for different uses.:D:coffee:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.