Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Wow, Tesla, BMW and lexus, will you adopt me?3 year lease Tesla 3 dual motor ends next June, best driving car I have ever driven & I've been fortunate enough to drive BMW & Lexus, a fast Subaru STi. I would buy a Tesla when my lease expires.
I bought the Lexus used, but certified condition. Only one owner before me, and he took good care of it. Got lucky with it, solid car. Was not intending to buy a Lexus or even a car, but sorta fell into it. The Tesla 3 is a better handling car IMO.Wow, Tesla, BMW and lexus, will you adopt me?
I suspect that's a possibility, my son works for EV battery company. The battery on a Tesla I think is guaranteed to last 8 years and many make it to 10. I also think our smart people (or AI) will work out the tech issuesWell one thing is that batterys arent renewable and the materials will soon run out unless we find a sustainable way to produce batterys.
... I also think our smart people (or AI) will work out the tech issues...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes