Advice Request What do you guys think about Unchecky?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Kongo

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Here the link to its website: Unchecky - Keeps your checkboxes clear

I am using Unchecky for years now and even installed it on my mom's system cause I thought it might be helpful when I'm not around, so she wouldn't litter her Pc when installing something. I probably will never really need it. but I just feel like it belongs to my system as it did for years. Is anyone of you guys using it still?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Simple and effective anti-Adware software.

IIRC the original developer was going to continue supporting the software as standalone. Reason Security acquired it and added it to their suite.

But now I'm not sure if it's still being updated against newer installer files.

Kongo

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Simple and effective anti-Adware software.

IIRC the original developer was going to continue supporting the software as standalone. Reason Security acquired it and added it to their suite.

But now I'm not sure if it's still being updated against newer installer files.
It's still working with many of the current installers. Still i'd like to see when it's updated too.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.