What games do you actually play?

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
None anymore.

Even though I felt such a nice blast from the past few months ago when I found some old CDs with my favorite prehistoric games like Captain Claw, Dink Smallwood, Jazz Jackrabbit 2, AoE II, NFS 3, Ceaser 2, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Tomb Raider, THPS 3... I don't think I'd be able to run those anymore. :D

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Cs Go
Banished

Banished is really good. I need to get back into it.

I've been hooked on Crowfall Alpha more than anything but have a growing backlog that needs addressing. I burned out on Mass Effect Andromeda after 30 hours and can't get myself back into it.

Also I've been hooked on Pandora's Box 4S+ (Arcade Jamma/Mame), 815+ of my favorite arcade games on a 55" LED TV, tough to resist.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Still nothing beats Bruce Lee on the C64 or Pitfall on the Atari 2600 console. Pure 8-bit power! Ah, the times… :D
A2600_Pitfall.png
Bruceleegame.png

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

League of Legends when I have a free time, have about 1400 games over these years only in ARAM mode and still feeding with Garen :D Don't have patience for Ranked. :p And other is World of Warcraft, I've been playing it since beginning, got hacked in 2010y. by chinese gold hackers (got attracted by phishing web page. Who wouldn't have wanted free 10k gold?) :D, lost access to account and couldn't recover it until 2014y. I have stopped it since back then, but my 60y. old father still plays it on Russian servers :D

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
With two small kids at home the only games I have time to play nowadays are casual games on my phone when the kids aren't around or are sleeping.

If I had time I'd go back to playing computer RPGs... I have Pillars of Eternity, Torment and Tyranny installed on my notebook in the hope someday I'll actually have time to play them :)

Don't even talk to me about Civilization.. It probably would take me an year to finish a game nowadays :)

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
What's your preferred games to play when you're bored, have free time, or just to enjoy it? :)

Right now, i have downloaded and bought lots of games, but the ones i play the most are:

-League of Legends
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Euro Truck Simulator 2

What about you? :)

Finally a thread that I could speak my passion in.

I love FPS. After December 2015, my life completely changed when Tom Clancy's released Rainbow Six Siege, a tactical FPS. That game is my life now. I have been playing it on my console since then and after my new pc built, I installed it on my PC too. THAT GAME IS A REGULAR for me!

I know, Ubi has a lot of bugs and glitches but man, this game is the best thing ever produced.

Apart from it, I play FIFA, PES, Sony exclusives and other FPS like BF 1 :D

Thanks @RoboMan for putting this thread. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.