Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Gotta remember I'm an old fart.RUNESCAPE?! That MMORPG was my childhood.
Cs Go
Banished
What's your preferred games to play when you're bored, have free time, or just to enjoy it?
Right now, i have downloaded and bought lots of games, but the ones i play the most are:
-League of Legends
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Euro Truck Simulator 2
What about you?![]()
Ghost Recon Wildlands
The Division (looking for more people close to eastern US time zone)
GTA 5
All on xb1.
Hello, when I play, I do it on my PlayStation: Battlefield, Gran Turismo 6 and Hitman Absolution(sometimes Call Of Duty Ghosts)
Good games! I have spent a lot of time on these titles with my kid![]()
They indeed keep you occupied when you having absolutely nothing else to do.
Tell me about it. I was free for a week when Wildlands released. Played it non-stop and finished the story mode in 4 days![]()
That's the worst thing, those times grow real scarce as life goes on.They indeed keep you occupied when you having absolutely nothing else to do.
That's the worst thing, those times grow real scarce as life goes on.
I'd rather be a foot and a bit shorter again, wouldn't even mind the pimples.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes