RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
What's your preferred games to play when you're bored, have free time, or just to enjoy it? :)

Right now, i have downloaded and bought lots of games, but the ones i play the most are:

-League of Legends
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Euro Truck Simulator 2

What about you? :)

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I must confess that I don't play at all. However sometimes I play dendy tanks (battle city) using emulator :)

images.jpg

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I have played very few games than I wanted to:p. I started with NFS MW, CSS and GTA-VC only. Since then I had the chance to play NFS HP, Assassins Creed, GTA-SA, COD-MW, CSGO, BF2, GTA-V. Currently I am playing WarThunder. It's a WWII tank/plane simulator and really fun, with seriously good graphics and physics engine.
Edit: Forgot to add some games.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
My nonstop game would be COD MW3, but I do not mind playing Portal 2/COD MW2, if I find a co-player. NFS time to time, if I have got need for speed. :cool:

Steam Community :: TairikuOkami[SK]

none. to old at 68 to play games time i have figured it out is over?:mad:
Computer games help everyone, even shooting games, they increase eyesight, reflexes, memory, which helps to fight dementia.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.