What is the Temperature where you are?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
Going to a dentist and just took a snapshot of the current temperature at 5:40 pm (17:40). The heat can just FU#&$- right off!!!

Freaking $500 electric bill for this month.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815-174439.png
    Screenshot_20230815-174439.png
    896.7 KB · Views: 75

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Going to a dentist and just took a snapshot of the current temperature at 5:40 pm (17:40). The heat can just FU#&$- right off!!!

Freaking $500 electric bill for this month.
+1 literally, ie, the forecast hi was 99F / 37C finally a "cool" day predicted, ie <100F -- BUT the hi was 107F / 41.6C at 15h21. (forecast for next 5 days is >100F every day, but the "normal" is 100F so what's another +7 F... :unsure: some like it hot, or not

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
+1 literally, ie, the forecast hi was 99F / 37C finally a "cool" day predicted, ie <100F -- BUT the hi was 107F / 41.6C at 15h21. (forecast for next 5 days is >100F every day, but the "normal" is 100F so what's another +7 F... :unsure: some like it hot, or not
Yeah it's been 100+ virtually over a month now. My grass has that nice brown color and sounds like crisp fresh snow during an ice cold morning when you walk on top of it. However, my thoughts of snow quickly melt as soon as I look up and see a constant circling of vultures above me; just waiting to pounce as I collapse attempting to grab mail from my mailbox.

I honestly think the magnitude of the ambient temperature combined with its temporal span legally allows anyone to punch the lights out of any person that states: "hot enouh for ya?!"

Last edited:

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
65F at 8:50PM. Got all the way up to 68F today. I love summer in Maine USA
I miss Maine, NH and Vermont triangle. I am a former Massole so on Sundays we would pop to NH for booze. We called it (as everyone else did): "the border run"

I miss north eastern USA. You drive 4 hours and you cross 3 states. Currently, I live in Texas so when I drive 4 hours I am still in Texas.

Last edited:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I miss Maine, NH and Vermont triangle. I am a former Massole so on Sundays we would pop to NH for booze. We called it (as everyone else did): "the border run"

I miss north eastern USA. You drive 4 hours and you cross 3 states. Currently, I live in Texas so when I drive 4 hours I am still in Texas.
I spent some nice time in Vermont & Connecticut, been somewhere in Texas for 40 years. We're probably within a 6 hour drive of each other. I'm on the south end, it can snow on north side.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Earlier today, I heard this weird noise and then some lady talking very loudly. I looked around and discovered this was coming from my phone. Yes, my first ever National Flood Alert for my area of Brooklyn warning me not to leave unless I'm fleeing the floodwaters. How exciting!! Not!!

Looked out the window, the street is a small river. The strangest thing? The weather guy says this is still the remnants of Tropical Storm Ophelia which hit my area last Friday thru Sunday. Apparently in those five days after, it spun around like a pinwheel and hit us again, even harder this time. Temps in the high 50sF so not really cold per se.

Anyone in the Tri-State area of the US? Are you in any danger of flooding?

brooklyn flood.PNG

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Earlier today, I heard this weird noise and then some lady talking very loudly. I looked around and discovered this was coming from my phone. Yes, my first ever National Flood Alert for my area of Brooklyn warning me not to leave unless I'm fleeing the floodwaters. How exciting!! Not!!

Looked out the window, the street is a small river. The strangest thing? The weather guy says this is still the remnants of Tropical Storm Ophelia which hit my area last Friday thru Sunday. Apparently in those five days after, it spun around like a pinwheel and hit us again, even harder this time. Temps in the high 50sF so not really cold per se.

Anyone in the Tri-State area of the US? Are you in any danger of flooding?

Just saw that on the news, pretty wild, like a river flowing down some streets.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.