• Start date

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Screenshot_2023-08-07-17-37-49-07_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

With a maximum of 34°C, I hate rainy-humid summers. I would much rather have dry 40°C days instead of this.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
assuming that's above average for Finland? was 40.0C here yesterday, but that's near normal only difference this year, more days in a row >38.0C
Yes its above average, i guess average is somewhere near 20C. i cant even believe that you guys are living in 40C, but i guess you get used to it... finnish summer is about to end soon and then we will have half year of winter 🥶

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Yes its above average, i guess average is somewhere near 20C. i cant even believe that you guys are living in 40C, but i guess you get used to it... finnish summer is about to end soon and then we will have half year of winter 🥶
It’s not so bad if you are able to cool things down a bit to sleep and have an escape now and then (air conditioned venues/stores, swimming, cold showers).

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I moved here 40 years ago from colder climate Latiftude +42 with often brutal winters. It did take about 6 months at Lat +26 and I noticed my blood thinned out or that's what it felt like. Here everything is well air conditioned. currently 99F / 37C at 12:30 expecting hi of 104F / 40 circa 15h30 no clouds humidity 51%

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
My evaporative cooler died last year mid July. I spent a 100° F day on the roof replacing the motor and reassembling the thing. Hope you’re able to get it fixed soon.
two ac techs here now, I am "forbidden" from the roof now-a-days. we have ceiling fans, actually slept ok last night with no AC. techs optimistic, outside 90F / 32C at 10am. Sunny.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.