Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Wish I could run Safari on Windows.Safari hands down, when I use my Macbook. And Orion which is a browser based on Safari. Both blows Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and what all the other Windows browsers, out of the water. Both really are that fast and light. When I use my Windows computer I use Brave. It's actually a decent browser. The only thing I could do without is the crypto thing, but I just close as much of it as I can. I simply couldn't take Edge anymore.
They are not toolbars, your not supposed to collect themI wanna switch from Edge and return to Vivaldi. Then I have Librewolf, Brave, Floorp, Ungoogled Chromium, maybe Waterfox, Palemoon, Cromite, Thorium/Mercury, K-Melon
I didn't see your post before now. You use a Mac, and you use Firefox?! Okay.Firefox is my default browser on Windows 11 and macOS Sonoma
What's the point of having so many browsers installed on your system?I wanna switch from Edge and return to Vivaldi. Then I have Librewolf, Brave, Floorp, Ungoogled Chromium, maybe Waterfox, Palemoon, Cromite, Thorium/Mercury, K-Melon
Nut why? What are the benefits of Floorp?Vivaldi is I want to use the Chromium engine, but my daily driver is Floorp right now.
Why Vivaldi over Brave? I like both, by the way.I use Vivaldi, but I also want to use Firefox. However, Firefox's dark mode pales compared to Chrome, Edge, and Vivaldi. Its translation service is slow, and you cannot disable Secure DNS in the settings like you can in Chrome and Edge.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes