Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
ICloud to backup my Iphone and Ipad
OneDrive to backup my documents and my music ( folders)
Google Drive to backup my photos and videos (folders)
Google Photos to backup photos and videos from my Iphone

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Onedrive. The 365 subscription is actually a great offer for anyone who needs Microsoft Office. And before anyone suggests one of the free alternatives, they are good enough only if you don't use advanced Office features and none offer 100% file compatibility although this improved over the years.

Last edited:

Scirious

Level 2
Feb 22, 2022
I voted other. I use Backblaze because it is fast and I don't have to worry about storage overcharge. I would also vote for OneDrive, since I have an Office 365 subscription, but as I can't sync my D: drive it is pretty worthless right now as my C: drive is small compared to my D:.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I voted other. I use Backblaze because it is fast and I don't have to worry about storage overcharge. I would also vote for OneDrive, since I have an Office 365 subscription, but as I can't sync my D: drive it is pretty worthless right now as my C: drive is small compared to my D:.
I moved my OneDrive folder to D using this tutorial:

Scirious

Level 2
Feb 22, 2022
I moved my OneDrive folder to D using this tutorial:
Thanks, I'll try it later. But my D drive is bigger than OneDrives allowance quota, so I'm using it mainly for projects currently in development. Everything else goes to D drive, and everything goes to Backblaze. But I keep back blaze just as a last resort. I also keep OS images in one external USB drive and the D drive to another external USB drive, both of which are only online during the sync times and are ketp disconnected by default.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.