Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I do not even get 100% with NextDNS and uBOLand it still says it's 100%
Disable everything, and you'll get 100%. This test is more like an anti-adblocker.I do not even get 100% with NextDNS and uBOL![]()
Out of interest what settings do you use & which filters with AdGuard Desk? I've used it for some years but it does tend to cause more issues than uBlock on FF for example, I believe I overdo things with AG (desk) so I'm interested as to which settings others use?I use either Adguard for desktop or uBlock Origin with Firefox, and multi-account containers in place of privacy and anti-tracking.
For the phone, I use the Adguard app with Chrome or Quetta.
For me even in default settings it did get a BSOD, but that was because it wasn't working well with AVG antivirus, I think it would interfere with some third party antivirus.Out of interest what settings do you use & which filters with AdGuard Desk? I've used it for some years but it does tend to cause more issues than uBlock on FF for example, I believe I overdo things with AG (desk) so I'm interested as to which settings others use?
Out of interest what settings do you use & which filters with AdGuard Desk? I've used it for some years but it does tend to cause more issues than uBlock on FF for example, I believe I overdo things with AG (desk) so I'm interested as to which settings others use?






It appears that this test has been updated recently:
Test Ad Block - Toolz
Changelog 12/21/2025
- Enhanced build optimization with HTML/CSS/JS minification
- Added code splitting for vendor bundles
- Implemented performance budgets for bundle size monitoring
- Upgraded Babel packages to latest versions
- Removed node-sass dependency
- Added CSS minimization plugin
- Updated adblock host lists
- Improved template rendering
with controld hagezi TIF only

ditto 1% here with ubo + HaGeZi... (at least they post an advisory about ubo -- do this or that...)Every test has significant limitations
+ 1% with uBo enabled.
On the other hand, the benefits in terms of privacy/security from also using uBo
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes