What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
@Viking and @HarborFront Watching it now :) any good?

Ok to watch. Mass fighting in the field is just two groups of men pushing against each other. No strategy and formations type. Fighting in Lord of the Rings is better

If you want to watch a good fight can watch the below. It's a Korean film. Just download the english subtitles and watch. It's a war at sea fight with strategy and formation.....................but those human-propelled ships look like RC toy ships when moving so fast on the waters :D

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Just watched...........got some scary moments :eek:

Watched it too. It’s not scary but it develops fast and something is happening every second. It kept me frozen on my seat and I didn’t even finish my drink.

Though in my opinion, additional 5-10 minutes to set the scene would have brought more empathy for some characters and the way the book was found could be a bit more down-to-earth.

Allysa Sutherland’s performance was phenomenal.

Last edited:

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Watched it too. It’s not scary but it develops fast and something is happening every second. It kept me frozen on my seat and I didn’t even finish my drink.
I confess that I got a little scared when I clicked play on the Youtube trailer because of the lightning noise at the beginning of the trailer, I jumped back from my chair, I wasn't expecting it, the volume is almost at maximum on my laptop and here everything is silent. You will laugh at what I'm going to say, I wouldn't have the courage to watch this movie lol :LOL:

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
You will laugh at what I'm going to say, I wouldn't have the courage to watch this movie lol
There is no reason for someone to laugh at that, the movie is R-rated and not for everyone. It was banned in some countries, it is very gory and in the making, 6500 litres of fake blood have been used.
It features some sick-mind scenes, like the children game “eenie, meeny, miney, moe” converted to a game where the dedtie chooses who will be the next to run for their live. Or mummy making a nice omelette with the shells and blood bubbling in it.

It’s just I know it’s all acting and somewhat doesn’t get to me. They’ve had a lot of fun filming.

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Horror Short Film “VW” | ALTER:

Description:

Two brothers on a road trip to their parent's funeral stop at an AirBnB for the night, only to discover it's being robbed by violent intruders.

“VW” by Joe Price

More About VW:
Michael and Will, brothers and an odd couple, travel across country to attend their parents' funeral. On the way, they stop at an Airbnb, only to discover the house is currently being robbed by violent intruders who have already executed the homeowners. The odds are stacked against Will and Michael as things dangerously escalate for the two brothers.

My Thoughts:

Someone sent this short film to me, the least I say, the better; I can say that it started with potential, then I started not liking it, but things picked up at the end. ;)

Reactions: Nevi and Trident

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
There is no reason for someone to laugh at that, the movie is R-rated and not for everyone. It was banned in some countries, it is very gory and in the making, 6500 litres of fake blood have been used.
I know, there is nothing to watch, I think I did not explain right what happened, why I took the scare, was not the genre of the film to be horror and also not by lightning at the beginning of the trailer, I clicked on Play Youtube thumbnail of your response to @HarborFront see the screenshot in the spoiler, is that you did not understand what I said, if not you were laughing until now. That Youtube player in miniature only has the play to play and full screen, has no volume control, happens that the volume of my notebook was high and did not know, and here a total silence only heard the cooler on the processor, not a noise of a fly, when you replied to HarborFront about the movie Evil Dead Rise and I clicked play on the thumbnail of the response you gave to HarborFront to see what was happening I was totally distracted when I start the trailer with the volume of my laptop on high ai scared me lol :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1682584274485.png

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
I just watched:

The 2023 or 2022 science fiction mystery thriller movie The Artifice Girl.

THE ARTIFICE GIRL (2023) - Feature Trailer:

Description by Rotten Tomatoes:

MOVIE INFO

A team of special agents discovers a revolutionary new computer program to bait and trap online predators.

After teaming up with the program's troubled developer, they soon find that the AI is rapidly advancing beyond its original purpose.
  • Genre: Sci-fi, Mystery & thriller
  • Original Language: English
  • Director: Franklin Ritch
  • Producer: Aaron B. Koontz, Ashleigh Snead
  • Writer: Franklin Ritch
  • Release Date (Theaters): Apr 27, 2023 Limited
  • Release Date (Streaming): Apr 27, 2023
  • Runtime: 1h 33m
  • Distributor: XYZ Films
  • Production Co: Paper Street Pictures, Last Resort Ideas, Blood Oath
CAST & CREW

Tatum Matthews: Cherry

David Girard: Amos

Sinda Nichols: Deena

Franklin Ritch: Gareth

Lance Henriksen: Gareth

Ivana Barnes: Funeral Home Director

My Thoughts:

While it was low-budget, mostly dialogue, took place in only a few locations, it was surprisingly good.

I would give it a 4 out of 5, this movie was a pleasant surprise, and I would definitely recommend watching it.

I am impressed, especially since I had never heard of it before.

The actress Tatum Matthews did a good job as the character Cherry, hopefully she gets more acting jobs.

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.